Why us ?
- Offering personalized solutions to effectively meet the needs of each client.
- Product remarkable for its flavor and freshness offering a guarantee for the end customer.
- Having a great team of producers and offering a range of varieties with the highest quality products.
- At any time adjusting to the demands of the market for offering and taking care of relations with our most loyal customers.
- Quality is the key factor of our business. The certifications guarantee that we have the result of our work.
- By streamlining our processes and ensuring, speed, and agility `timeliness in delivery.
Membership and accreditation
Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) organisation is an attached office of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry and is headed by Director General of Foreign Trade. Right from its inception till 1991, when liberalization in the economic policies of the Government took place, this organization has been essentially involved in the regulation and promotion of foreign trade through regulation. DGFT has since been assigned the role of “facilitator”.
The Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) was established by the Government of India under the Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority Act passed by the Parliament in December, 1985. The Act (2 of 1986) came into effect from 13th February, 1986 by a notification issued in the Gazette of India: Extraordinary: Part-II [Sec. 3(ii): 13.2.1986).
Commissionerate of Commercial Tax is the nodal agency for the administration and collection of various taxes in the State of Gujarat. The Commissionerate functions under the Finance Department of Government of Gujarat. The Commissioner of Commercial Tax is the head of Organization. He is assisted by a battery of officials ranging from Special Commissioner to Commercial Tax Inspectors and administering the Acts and recovery of taxes.